Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Maybelline Color Show Brocades - Emerald Elegance

I saw someone post this to /r/redditlaqueristas, and I knew I had to have it.  I was lucky enough to find one lone bottle in a very picked-over color show display at my local Rite Aid.


This is Emerald Elegance from Maybelline Color Show's new Brocades collection.  It's absolutely stunning.  It's a very fine sparkly base chock full of small and medium hex glitters.  It's the perfect Christmas green.

Formula was a little rough on this one, however.  I did two coats, and by halfway through the second coat, the polish was really thickening up.  I had to do a few shake-ups during the mani to get it to even out a bit. It definitely dried with a bit of a textured finish, but two coats of NYCGCS smoothed it right out.

Grab this one if you can find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment