Monday, November 4, 2013

Obligatory Intro Post

Well, hello!

A little about me:  I'm a 30-something working mom of two incredible kids.  Doing my nails has always been a way to de-stress for me, to give me a little bit of time for myself a couple times a week.  I'm not big on makeup, my hair's in a perpetual ponytail, my clothes are 3-year old clearance rack bargains, but I always feel just a little bit prettier and more put together with a beautiful manicure.

I've always loved polish and nail art, but in the last six months or so, the big has really bit me big time.  Lately, I've been a regular poster on the /r/redditlaqueristas on reddit, and I've admired the blogs of my fellow laqueristas.  I thought it'd be fun to keep all my manis in one place.

And there you hae it!

No comments:

Post a Comment